Pursue your studies in Sweden. Good news! Linköping University (LiU) International Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Linköping University (LiU) International Scholarship 2023-2024 is a partially funded masters scholarship for international students. This scholarship provides reduction in tuition fees by 25, 50, 75%.
You could study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship. The aim of the Liu International Scholarship is to support learners with critical educational potential from nations outside the European Union / European Economic Area.
Linköping University provides many innovative instructional programs, many of which are focused on a clear company focus that leads to qualification, such as physicians, educators, economists, and technicians.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Linköping University
- Study in: Sweden
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program.
- Deadline: April 02, 2023 (annual) (Application period March 30 – April 02)
Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The tuition fees for a student awarded an LIU International Scholarship are reduced by 25, 50 or 75%.
- The scholarship covers the total tuition fee or part of the tuition fee. If the scholarship covers part of the tuition fee, the student must pay the outstanding amount (=the remainder of the fee) no later than the payment deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden
To be eligible for Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students (outside the European Union/European Economic Area and Switzerland) are eligible for this master’s scholarship.
- Students who have applied for a master’s program at Linköping University
- You applied before the time limit of entry time, and
- Students do not need to pay application and tuition fees if they are citizens of a country within the EU/EEA or Switzerland, permanent Swedish residents, exchange students (from all countries), and Ph.D. students.
- Citizens from countries outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland must pay application and tuition fees for higher education in Sweden.
How to Apply for Linköping University International Scholarships?
Please follow below important points to avail this scholarship:
- If you are exempt from paying fees, you must provide documentation of your citizenship status (and fee-exempt status) in order for your application to be processed.
- You selected a master program at Linköping University as your first priority (ranked as number 1 of 4).
- You have been admitted to your first choice in the first notification of the election results.
- The student must inform Linköping University in writing if he/she is no longer required to pay tuition fees.
To know more about Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden, please visit the official website: